1. Guidelines for foreign visits and Application for participation in Training Programme/Conference/Workshoop/Seminar etc.
2. Daily allowance rates for various countries
To respond to the rapidly changing global environment, the office of the Director (International Programmes), PJTSAU, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad serves as an internal and external liaison for the University, providing assistance to faculty, administrators and students in enhancing their ability to pursue and develop international activities and initiatives. It promotes the process of actively partnering with the International Universities and Organizations to effectively utilize and apply the university's knowledge, resources and expertise to mutually address the needs and problems facing the global society.
- Facilitate collaborative faculty and student exchange and research to address issues and problems of global significance.
- Extend the University's international engagement through research programs designed in collaboration with faculty from international organizations, institutions and governments.
- Enhance access to world-wide information through extensive resources as well as the exchange of print and electronic media through international networks.
- Build strong and effective international alumni network to promote international research, education and related university goals.
It offers a wide range of support services to help faculty advance their international research, education and extension and create international linkages with leading universities and institutions. It plays a prominent role in implementing the following activities:
- International Agreements
- Collaborative Research Projects
- Coordinate faculty participation in overseas programmes
- Coordinate the visit of foreign delegations
It extends itself globally through international agreements, which are facilitated through the Director (International Programmes). International agreements made between PJTSAU and other international institutions provide for the reciprocal exchange of students and general collaboration on faculty visits, academic interchange, or other matters of mutual interest.
The Director (International Programmes)
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
Hyderabad - 500 030
Telangana State, India
Phone/Fax (O): +91 - 040-24017868
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org